The bonus terms for Gogawi promotions, which include a portion of the Terms and Conditions, are available at:
- Terms And Conditions
- Sports Bonus Terms
- Casino Bonus Terms
- Restrictions on earnings
In the event and to the extent that there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and any specific terms and conditions of the promotion, the specific terms and conditions of each individual promotion will prevail.
- These terms and conditions are part of our Terms of Service, and acceptance is a prerequisite to account registration. Any term in capital letters that is used in this document and that is not defined, will take the meaning given in the Terms of Service.
- All bonus offers are strictly limited to one (1): i) per person; ii) by domicile; iii) by email address; iv) by phone number; v) by identical payment account number (for example, if a player plays with us or registers with us using the same debit or credit card (as applicable by country) as other players); (vi) by IP address; (vii) by computer (viii) by mobile device (cell phone or tablet); (ix) on account of electronic payments; (x) by downloading an app and / or shared computer (for example: in a public library, internet café or workplace).
- Bets placed on sports games will not count towards the Casino Bonus wagering requirement. If a player places bets on sports games before meeting the wagering requirements for the Casino Bonus, we reserve the right to retain any amount that exceeds the player's original deposit during withdrawal.
- All Gogawi offers and bonuses are designed for recreational players only, therefore any activity that exploits or unfairly manipulates one or more bonuses or promotions offered by Gogawi is strictly prohibited. Following is a list of activities that qualify as prohibited types of activities during gambling: common betting patterns through identical events; markets or selections that could be identified in one or more accounts; placing bets on all probable outcomes of an event or any other apparent relationship between players; which results in guaranteed prizes for the player regardless of the outcome ("Forbidden Game").
- In the event that a player or group of players participate in any Prohibited Game in connection with a promotion, Gogawi may, in its sole discretion: (i) limit the eligibility of the player (s) to participate in the relevant promotion; (ii) correct the terms of any bonus or offer; (iii) cancel and void the player (s) offer, their eligibility and bonus amount, and any associated bonus prizes at any time in connection with that promotion; (iv) settle bets with the correct odds; [and / or] (v) charge the player an administration cost at a reasonable level and to the extent of the deposit bonus awarded, free bet, risk-free wagering or additional payment to cover administrative costs incurred by Gogawi with respect to any violation of these Sports Games Bonus Terms. In the event that Gogawi decides that a player should forfeit any bonus or bonus prize as a result of a Prohibited Game, Gogawi will provide the player with an explanation of the Prohibited Game played.
- Offers and bonuses will be valid only for players who deposit more than $10 to their active player account using our Website.
- These Bonus Terms were originally drafted in English. In the event of inconsistencies between the original version and any of the available translations, the English version will prevail.
- Gogawi may, from time to time, offer promotions and / or competitions that will be governed by individual terms and conditions. Any promotion, bonus or special gift credited to the player's account must be used as specified in the applicable terms and conditions.
- Gogawi may cancel, modify or correct any promotion, competition or special offer by posting the corrected or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the website of the promotion, competition or special offer. Said correction, modification or cancellation will take effect after 14 days from said publication, or will have immediate effect when it is for security reasons, to comply with applicable laws or regulations, due to abuse or any other reason when the promotion, the competition or special offer cannot take place as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
- Welcome Offer Sport - Match Up Bonus
- You must not have received any other welcome bonus from the website.
- The Welcome Bonus may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- Gogawi Sport Bonus Match Up Welcome Offer is 100% Match up to $150.
- Please note that in the interests of fair play, we require that you wager your welcome bonus at least nine times (9x) before any winnings are paid out.
- Example of wagering as follows:
- Deposit $30 get $30, the minimum turnover for a withdrawal is $270.
- Deposit $50 get $50, the minimum turnover for a withdrawal is $450.
- Deposit $100 get $100, the minimum turnover for a withdrawal is $900.
- Offer applies to the first deposit only. Offer cannot be recredited for a different amount.
- Any other Sports Welcome Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- The Sport Welcome Offer must be wagered within 14 days of being credited to your account.
- Single bets placed at odds of less than 2.00 will not count towards the wagering requirements unless specifically permitted. In combination or system bets, all selections must be played at minimum odds of 1.40 so that the bet counts towards the wagering requirements unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The following bets do not count towards the wagering requirements: all handicaps (except 3-way handicap), draw no bet (means you get your money back in a tie), forecast and tricast bets, over and under bets, invalid/withdrawn and undecided bets, bets with used cashout function as well as bets that have been played as free or risk-free bets.
- Only the first selection of bets in each market, both live and pre-match bets, counts towards the wagering requirements. All other selections that are subsequently placed in the same market no longer count towards the wagering requirements. This rule applies along with other restrictions. Example: You bet that Team A would beat Team B in the market for the final result and get odds of at least 2.20. This selection counts towards the wagering requirements. However, your next bet on Team B in the market for the final result in the same game doesn’t count towards the wagering requirements, whether it’s a live or a pre-match bet.
- Deposits can be withdrawn before a player has met the wagering requirements. If that happens, however, all bonuses and winnings on the player’s account will be declared void/removed. Players should then contact our customer service team to cancel their outstanding bonus.
- If a bet, regardless of the game, violates our system and the rules, it will be considered invalid.
- We reserve the right to deduct amounts from winnings if the player has placed single bets higher than $50 or 50 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements have been met.
- General Free Bet Promotions
- Single Bets placed at odds of less than 1.50 (1/2) will not count towards any Rollover Requirements, unless expressly stated. In addition, with respect of Combo Bets or System Bets, at least one selection must have odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater to count towards the Rollover Requirements, unless expressly stated.
- Only the first selection bets in any market, both in-play and pre-match, shall count towards the Rollover Requirements. Any other selections following bets placed in the same market shall not count towards the Rollover Requirements. This provision applies in conjunction with the other restrictions. By way of example only, once you have placed a bet on Team A to beat Team B on the Full Time Result market at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater will count towards the Rollover Requirements, however a following bet placed on Team B on the Full Time Result market in the same game either pre-match or In-Play will not count towards the Rollover Requirements.
- Bets will only count towards Rollover Requirement once they have been settled.
- In case where players transfer funds from their Sports Cash Account to their Casino Cash Account and the amount of such funds is not thereafter wagered at least twice before being transferred back to the Player’s Sports Cash Account, Gogawi may confiscate such funds, if such transfer patterns are deemed, at our sole discretion, as irregular gameplay and/or bonus manipulation or abuse.
- A free bet stake will not be included in any winnings and it cannot be exchanged for real money or any other bonuses.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, any winnings received from a free bet shall be credited to the player’s account, and can be withdrawn right away.
- A free bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues, markets or events – all as stated in the specific promotion terms.
- If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a free bet has been cancelled, Gogawi reserves the right to remove such free bet from the player’s account and shall, at its sole discretion, determine whether the player may be eligible for the promotion.
- If a bet contributing to the eligibility of a free bet and a bet placed with that free bet is covering opposite selections of the same event, then any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited by us.
- Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one free bet. For example, if a player places three singles, as one bet, then such singles shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one free bet. Further, if a player places a system of three doubles and one treble bet, these bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one free bet.
- Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall first contribute to the eligibility requirements of a free bet, before contributing to the eligibility requirement of any other promotional offer.
- Any bets which have contributed to the eligibility requirement for a free bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other promotional offer.
- Except for Sports, free bets cannot be used on any other online product, such as, Casino, Live Casino, Slots, etc.
- Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject to a Cash function.
- Any bet the subject of a Cash-Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a free bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
- Unless stated otherwise by gogawi.com, Free bet tokens must be used within 30 days of being credited to the player account.
- Players can redeem their free bet token through the Website.
- A free bet cannot be split. If you choose not to use the full amount of your free bet, the remaining amount will be forfeited. For example, if a $10 Free Bet is used for a $5 bet, then the unused $5 shall be forfeited.
- Free bets do not count towards rollover requirements for any other bonuses or offers.
Sports Bonus Wagering
- Unless otherwise specified, Single Bets placed at odds of less than 2.00 will not count towards any Rollover Requirements, unless expressly stated. In addition, with respect of Combo Bets or System Bets, all selections must have odds of 1.40 or greater to count towards the Rollover Requirements, unless expressly stated.
- The following type of bets shall not count towards the turnover requirement: any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Draw No Bet, Forecast/Tricast, Over/Under bets, Void/Cancelled/Draw bets, Cashed-Out bets or bets placed with a Free Bet or a SecureBet Token.
- Each bonus has its own wagering requirements that determine how many times you have to spend the bonus amount you have received to have the amount moved from your Bonus account to your real money account and become payable.
- Only the first selection bets in any market, both In-Play and pre-match, shall count towards the Rollover Requirements. Any other selections following bets placed in the same market shall not count towards the Rollover Requirements. This provision applies in conjunction with the other restrictions. By way of example only, once you have placed a bet on Team A to beat Team B on the Full Time Result market at odds of 2.20 or greater will count towards the Rollover Requirements, however a following bet placed on Team B on the Full Time Result market in the same game either pre-match or In-Play will not count towards the Rollover Requirements.
- Bets will only count towards Rollover Requirement once they have been finally settled.
- Bets will only count towards Rollover Requirement once they have been finally settled. Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, should a Withdrawal from the Cash Account be requested while there are funds in the Bonus Account, the balance of the Bonus Account shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must fulfil the sports wagering requirements within 30 days of the bonus being taken up, otherwise the funds held in your Bonus Account will be forfeited.
- Should a bet, regardless of which game, violate our system and rules, it will be considered invalid. We reserve the right to deduct amounts from winnings should the player have placed one single bet of more than $50 or 50% of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements have been met.
Casino Bonus Terms
All bonuses offered by Gogawi will be subject to the following rules:
Gogawi Welcome Bonus - 100% bonus on your first deposit up to $ 200; unless otherwise stated. This bonus is only available for deposits of $ 10 or more! All you need to do is deposit the money into your Gogawi account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
- Deposit $ 30 and get $ 30 free, play with $ 60.
- Deposit $ 60 and get $ 60 free, play with $ 120.
- Deposit $ 90 and get $ 90 free, play with $ 180.
- Terms and Conditions
- The "Welcome Bonus" is limited to one per household.
- The "Welcome Bonus" offer cannot be combined with other bonuses, promotions or offers.
- The "Welcome Bonus" must be used on Gogawi within 21 days after receiving the bonus on the player's account. Gogawi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to void any welcome bonuses that have not been used within the time limit.
- In order to keep the game fair, you need to wager at least 35 times the amount awarded in the Welcome Bonus before withdrawing any cash from any prize.
- Deposit $ 30 and get $ 30 free, play with $ 60.
- Deposit $ 60 and get $ 60 free, play with $ 120.
- Deposit $ 90 and get $ 90 free, play with $ 180.
Our Welcome Bonus is automatic. However, there are several reasons not to receive it, and you may have to request it in person. Contact the Support team if you do not receive your Welcome Bonus automatically after deposit approval. You can contact the Support team while playing the game (by clicking the "Online Support" button) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Remember to indicate your username.
- For the bonus that is given before you make your first deposit on the site, the bets you make will not count towards the number of times you need to wager the received bonus until you have made and we have received a deposit from you to your account.
- Unless otherwise stated by Gogawi, the no deposit bonus is available only to new players (players who have not received this bonus before).
Free Games Bonus:
- All free games credited to the player's account must be used within 1 day of the offer being awarded. Unused free spins will be removed from the account.
- Free games are considered bonuses and must be wagered before any winnings are withdrawn. The Free Games Bonus is calculated as the total value of the prizes received with the use of the free spins. The total value of that credit is subject to the wagering requirements shown below.
- All free game bonuses are subject to the Standard Bonus Policy, explained here.
- Players who deposit to receive free spins as part of the offer MUST wager the amount deposited before making a withdrawal. Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering will lose the free games awarded with the deposit or, if used, any prizes won on the free games. Only for brands that have a welcome offer when depositing.
Promotional Play Restrictions:
All Gogawi bonuses and prizes can only be collected after you have made at least one approved deposit and have wagered each received bonus at least 35 times (unless otherwise stated), for example, you must wager $ 350 before you can withdraw cash if you received a $10 bonus.
Deposits can be withdrawn before the player has met the wagering requirements. However, if this happens, all bonuses and prizes will be voided or removed from the player's account. Players will need to contact the Support team in order to withdraw their deposit.
For all bonuses that require a deposit, the bets you place will not count towards the number of times you need to wager the received bonus until you have made and we have received a deposit from you to your account.
The prizes received through the use of the bonuses (without deposit) or free spins must not exceed $100. All prizes obtained with bonuses or free spins that exceed the maximum of $100, will be voided and will not be entered as prizes. Any player may only withdraw the maximum prize amount of $100, subject to the terms specified in the Bonus Policy.
Bets placed on all versions of the following games will not count towards your wagering requirements: All Video Poker games, All Roulette games, All Quick Play games, All Blackjack games, All Rush games, Hi Lo Fever, All Baccarat games, 3 Card Poker , Blood Suckers, European Roulette, Football Studio, Jackpot 6000, Keno, Big Bang, Blood Suckers, The Wish Master, Dead or Alive, Lucky Angler, Jack Hammer 2, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, Treasure Island, Mega Moolah. If the player placed bets on any of the games mentioned above before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of a player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal.
When a bet abuses the betting system, no matter what game it is in, it will not count towards the player's wagering requirements. If the player placed individual bets equal to or greater than $ 4 or $ 0.50 per line, or 15% of the bonus amount before meeting the bonus wagering requirements, we reserve the right to withhold from the player's withdrawal any amount that exceeds the player's original deposit.
The use of bonus funds only to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, games such as The Wish Master, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, and may result in prizes being voided. For example, (but not limited to), playing Netent's "The Wish Master" with an active Bonus, activating 3 "wishes" and then leaving the game and coming back to collect payment for the feature once the Bonus has been cleared. finish.
All bonuses are subject to a maximum of $ 200 unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, this bonus only applies to the first deposit made by a player in a single day.
- Cash back bonuses are a percentage of the house winnings paid to the player.
- Cash back bonuses are only paid after the promotion ends.
- Deposit-requiring cash back bonuses are paid for up to total deposits made and cannot exceed $ 200.
- Cash back bonuses that do not require a deposit cannot exceed $ 200.
- If a bonus code is not entered during the required deposit transaction, the player will not be eligible for the bonus associated with the bonus code.
Unless otherwise stated, all promotions last 24 hours (7 am to 7 am GMT).
- Gogawi issues additional Bonuses in good faith as an incentive to players, or as a token of appreciation to returning players who have shown their continued support. They are only for players who use the Gogawi website for fun or entertainment, and will be denied or removed from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. Additional requirements may be established, depending on the type of bonus.
- Game prizes from "free spins" or "bonus" features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or canceled will be removed from the game.
- No promotional or other bonuses will be issued or allowed once the money has been withdrawn in cash and is in the player's pending account. This will remain until said cash withdrawal is approved or canceled and the pending account has a balance of zero. The aforementioned clause will also apply if there is still an available balance in the active Gogawi player account.
Other requirements can be established according to the type of bonus. All bonuses and bonus money will be deleted from the player's account after 21 days of inactivity. This only applies to players with a remaining bonus balance.
Gogawi reserves the right to remove award credits from accounts or deny a cash withdrawal request from any player who does not meet any of the above conditions. In the event of a dispute, Gogawi's decision is final and is not subject to appeal.
Restrictions on earnings
- Unless otherwise stated in this Bonus Policy or in any promotion, if you place a bet using only your bonus funds and win, you will receive, depending on your chosen account currency, up to a maximum of $ 500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $ 500, you will only receive $ 500.
Gogawi is committed to "CARE" - Customers Are Really Everything. We have a professional customer support team ready to help you 7 days a week, from 8:00 am to 00:00 am CEST. Feel free to contact the Gogawi team at email@example.com.